Skip to content

How to make GSA post on EVERY site from list?

Question is in title. I have a list of sites and I want to put comment on every site from this list (no matter of anything). GSA skips a lot of links ("no engine maches" or "download failed").
How to do it?

PS. English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
Regards

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    There is no real cure for no engine matches or download failed, just ensure your proxies are working properly.

You can check "continuously post to sites even if failed before" to ensure SER keeps trying to post to sites even if it had no success there in the past.
  • Thanks but I have it checked already.
    Anyone else has an idea?
  • edited April 2014
    uhmmm ... you are trying to hammer a square block through a star-shaped hole. It won't work. Some websites will be spammed to death and therefore down. SER is not skipping links. If it tells you the website does not match any known type defined it doesn't post to the websites because they are obviously the wrong type. Nothing you can do about it, it is called reality. A hospital is a hospital, not a nuclear power plant, so running around a hospital you will very little plutonium. It might be strange, but this is how it is.

that being said - if you are sure the website is of the right type you can edit the requirements of the engine file or send a message to @sven to change the footprints and engine markers in the next update.