Skip to content

How do I improve my verified stats?

Hello,

I've been using GSA for past 2 months and I managed to learn a LOT about it, however, it seems I have a little problem that I never found the solution to. Every single day, I have 40,000 submitted and ONLY 1,000 verified. Why is that? I even bought lists to use and I still have bad results. I bought over 150k backlinks from lists and have GSA scraping too and I only got 10k-15k verified per project, which is very low imo and only 3k-4k of them are indexed.

Here is a picture of my stats right now: http://gyazo.com/0af8b10af328feba232bfbe32f302fb0

Any help is appreciated.. I really need to solve this problem asap.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Any suggestions? I dont know what to do :/
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I think you will get more help if you post screenshots of your settings.
  • Here are my settings from beginning to end.

Project settings:

Anything else you need, let me know....
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited April 2014
    Everything looks ok i think, 3 things:

1. You have "failed" selected in project options, so you are posting from failed sitelist. Is that deliberate?
    2. Some of the engines you have selected have dark grey boxes, meaning not all engines are selected for that platform. Are you aware of that?
    3. You have "ask first captcha service to fill captchas" selected, so i guess you are only using one captcha service?

None of that will probably help with your problem, those are just my observations.
    If you are using a verified list then i think you should be getting more verified, at least 50%.
  • 1. I used to run a sitelist from Failed (it's 4 months old). I still use it on new projects, but the new lists I get every month I import them as .sl files.
    2. Yes, I am aware of that.. it's only 1-2 engines disabled, because of no-follow links etc, I don't need them.
    3. I use Captcha Breaker by GSA and Reverse Proxies OCR (bought it 3 days ago).

I use a verified list and I bought like 5 lists which is like 150,000 domains + have GSA scraping and I only have 10k-15k verified links in 3 months. I don't know :/
  • Any help? My stats are very bad today as well : image
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2014

@mynameis940 - I would separate some projects so that you don't have all engines marked in the project. It is impossible to discern issues when everything is thrown in one pot.

I would start by breaking out only the contextuals in one project, and just try running it by itself.

Then do the same for the junk engines.

You need to try and isolate where your non-performance is coming from. Then drill down from there.

For example, I found that contextuals are posting very fast in v8.23, but the junk engines are having a horrible time.

Also, if you have inefficient engines that are not posting well, it will hog resources and crowd out engines that are doing well.

Try to be more analytical like a scientist and isolate the variables into separate projects. You will find the answers. 

• @ron - So, you suggest me to have multiple projects for different engines and see which ones are problematic and which ones perform well? I think that's an OK idea, but the problem is --- I am running a verified PREMIUM list which I purchased (been purchasing 4 months in a row) and everyone else is having more links than me (I have total 10k verified out of 150k verified PREMIUM list(s)). Could I be doing something wrong or? I run on 100 threads... have LpM (submitted) of 50+ but the verification sucks.

I'm using Yahoo for mails, do you think they could be a problem? Sometimes (happens often) I have important message saying the service was not available for the E-mails..
  • edited April 2014
    HELP!
    Worse stats everyday.. please help!