Skip to content

IMPOSSIBLE to clean without crashing and 'out of memory"

Anyone else finding it impossible to run cleanup on SolidSEOVPS It lags, uses 99%CPU (what the hell program does that??) , "out of memory" and i cant hit no because it just keeps popping up. Seriously why does this program use up more CPU than the most high end video games

Then crashes and I have to do it all over again! If I do this at 100 threads this is going to take weeks to cleanup millions of links.

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Have you removed dupe domains or URLs before running it? That will minimize the list size.
  • it automatically removes duplicates in the beginning. But, I have done it anyway. I am also only trying to do it to verified list (smallest list).

THIS IMAGE RIGHT HERE. Tired of this, it needs to be FIXED! Becuase I cant do anything

• hmm, have you tried exporting the list, changing the folder and importing the list again? 
  • No. Seems like a waste of time. The solution isnt to take 8 steps for a feature that is built in to do it in 1. The solution is we need to get to the bottom of this (i see a lot of threads about out of memory issues, when it isnt).
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @tsaimllc slow down please. If you want to get it sorted it might help if you send your site lists (export) and tell me how many threads you use...I might be able to debug it then.
  • ok let me know where to send the verified list
    thanks
  • @Sven i used dedicated server with 32Gb RAM and ser only use around 2-4gb ram usage. Why it show me out of memory error ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    is it a 64bit OS?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @sven - I find this happens to me sometimes too. First SER give you out of memory message and then somehow it gets into a cycle of continually showing that message. It doesn't matter if you lower threads or whatever, it just comes back over and over.

I've seen it happen even when memory usage is just 300 MB. The only way to fix it is to restart the program.
  • @Sven yes it's 64bit OS