Skip to content

Proxies keep dying and reviving..

Hello guys my proxies keep dying and reviving so I gotta keep checking GSA every 10 minutes to restart it...

as you can see when I check them they are all red as if they were dead but when I test them they are working in exception of 3 proxies which I have manually tested them and they are working too...

What's wrong? Why do they keep dying and reviving?

Proxy settings:

Comments

• They're most likely burnt on search engines, and you have selected to disable such proxies. I would also imagine if they timeout on a website they might be disabled though I can't be certain. Personally I'd never let SER disable any proxies as I'm using private proxies.

To fix your issue, you could make SER test your proxies very often to verify that they are still working and after that enable them.
  • Oh ok , Yea I'm using 10 private proxies too only 70 threads , 100 HTML timeout and 70 seconds custom wait between search queries and 5 out of 13 projects im running are using a AA list which doesn't even require search engines
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    that's a long wait time, shouldn't be too much trouble. Only 10 proxies isn't very much though. Are they Google search or anonymous URL. That will tell you if the proxies are bad, or if they're banned.
  • google search. However I used scrapebox and it says they are google passed and all 10 working yet gsa says only 7 are working and they keep dying
  • If they're working fine all the time, why would you even allow SER to disable them?
  • the thing is gsa says they are dead and 10 seconds later htye are alive and such
  • You already made that clear once.

My question is why you would even let ser disable your proxies? Sure it's possible that they might be down for a few seconds and are therefore being detected as down by SER, but those few seconds should make next to no difference to you. Since you're paying for your proxies to be reliable and working, why not just rely on this and never let SER disable a proxy? That's what I'm doing and I'm doing just fine.