Skip to content

Captcha sniper + imagetyperz

Hi, Im was searching and couldn't find answer.

I want use CS as 1st captcha service, if it fail I want to send captcha to outside service (imagetyperz atm.), and here is the problem,
GSA send captcha to CS, if it fail it does NOT send it to 2 nd service (login pass is set), how I should set it right?
I just say that if I set outside service as 1st it will work greate but will eat my credits in seconds.

Comments

• In the project's Option, select "Ask all services to fill captchas"...
  • It set in that way, it is default
  • I will just add that in statistics of sent captchas GSA SER show that only few captchas are send to 2nd service, so there is no problem in comunication between services (those few captchas are seen in outside service).

It is somthing wrong with GSA SER which do not want to send wrong capthcas to 2nd service.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I think the problem is the following. CS will give an answer almost any time. It is not checking if that answer looks in any way good or not. So that obviously wrong found solution by CS is used in SER to submit to the sites. The second service is only asked if no reply was given from the 1st service.

Captcha Breaker on the other hand is checking in many ways if the found solution could be correct (case sensitive, length of answer, chars used...).

• Thank You for answer :) It is like I thought, anyway I found around way, I just set scripts that can be solved by CS as nofollow, so they are not solved by 1st manual service.

Cheers.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    or you invest some little money on CB...but well I know it's a very selfish advice ;)
  • Sure , will see if it will not work good Ill think about it :)
  • Hi @qlwik, I was waiting for Sven to jump in before I give my suggestion...

He's right, invest on CB and you'll have less headache. I must admit, I'm no fan of CS. I purchased CS when it was first launched, but ditched it in favor of CB. GSA SER + CB works beautifully (of course they are from the same company).

You should also get an external OCR service to solve Recaptchas. I use ReverseProxies OCR, but there are others like EVE, Spamvilla, Captchatronix, etc...
  • Hello again, I bought CB by paypal 1 hour ago, I already have invoice, how long I must wait for program?