Skip to content

Emails not getting verified?

Hi, I have a problem. My S/V ratio is very low. When veryfying, I constantly get such log:

03:05:13: [ ] Checking E-Mail xxxx@hotmail.com for links (17 verifications waiting)...

Verifications waiting, but when I log on hotmail, there are unopened mails in both Inbox and POP folder. Why SER doesn't use them? Also, on submitted list, about 95% of URLS have [ awaiting account verification ]. Please help cause I barely produce any links...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    a pop3 protocal check of emails doesn't tag them as readed or not.
  • edited April 2014
    So it tries to verify them or omits them? I'm running out of ideas and I really need the backlinks as I'm low on money... Also it shows me as blocked temporarily account when logging in, but I've read that it gets the emails through POP anyway. Account is not phone verified so it may be the cause for low verifieds? 
    yes it might be the cause. Try not to use aliases with that account.
  • edited April 2014
    Not use aliases? What does that mean cause I don't really understand. Any other alternative you would recommend?
    I've added 4 mails from my domain, and disabled the hotmail ones. We'll see if it makes any difference.
    with aliases I mean the option on every hotmail account to add new emails pointing to the same inbox. You can create up to 10 new emails for each hotmail account.
  • The domain-mail acts just the same, the verifieds aren't flowing. I have PR3+ setting for my Money Site linking... 
    not all submissions will see a verification email and some verification emails might come in too late. I don't know your exact setup ... maybe provide a backup.
  • Private message sent