Skip to content

GSA being very slow (1 thread+) - looking for dedicated help!

Hello,

so I know GSA might be a complicated program and to figure out an issue many questions would
go around and it's probably too difficult if I just describe my problem, as it can have many reasons.

What I'd like instead is someone dedicated helping me out via TeamViewer on this issue,
this someone should be a person who knows the GSA already well and the tweaks which need to be done.

I'd offer some sort of payment to this service if it actually really helps me out
and fixes the problems.

If you want to help me on this, I'd be glad if you PM me your skype so I can add you and we can take a look on it

Thanks for reading

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I have no wish to go on teamviewer, but if you quickly describe what you're seeing (maybe a screenshot) I might be able to give a few possible reasons and/or solutions.
  • Thanks but I think the only way to go through this is as I suggested, now just looking out to find a person
  • I've uploaded my project file here:

http://up.ht/1jkE0Ys

Maybe someone can take a look at it (Sven?) and help me out at understanding why this one is so slow and youtube projects are not
  • Anyone would like to test the project on their setup , or have an idea on why it doesnt run at all, maybe @Sven ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    im sorry its still easter and i cant test anything before tuesday.
  • Alright, it is tuesday now so if someone would check up the project file and help on the issue that it's very slow, that would be appreciated :)

@Sven if you do it that would be very great, I know that you have probably the best knowledge in that matter
    sorry had no time today...will try to have a look tomorrow.
  • If you'd like take a look that would be very nice - I believe you are the best person who could tell me clearly how to get the project going or if it's even the projects fault. @Sven
    the project runs fine for me. The only problem seems to be the massive emails in it to parse each time the project verifies the first time. Try to delete them manually and set option to delete after 1 day or all messages if you use that email only for this project.