Skip to content

Awaiting Account verification - Thousands of links won't verify

Just had a look at my submitted urls and every single forum that i have ticked is in {awaiting verification} status.
Do I just leave them a few days or what?
I have tested the email address for blacklist and only 1 was bad. I have 1k hotmail emails that I am using.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

and you use those 1k hotmail accounts in one project? Thats not a good idea...too many checks/logins that will slow parsing and submission down. Also make sure you do not use some delay between email logins, else it would explain why nothing is getting verified.

• Don't use delay?
    I use the emails on all projects
    same 1k emails on all projects? not a good idea. with delay i mean the email account option "Time to wait between two logins".
  • How many emails per proj would you say?
    10 some use 100 but i think thats too much. 10 is a good number.
  • One last question.
    On tiers, should I use different emails for different tiers or will one batch suit all tiers of the project?
  • Don't use the same mails for more than one project. It really makes no sense at all to do so, unless you want to slow down SER.
  • Changed all projects like advised and still a butt load of links {awaiting verification}
  • Of course you're still seeing this. You removed the vast majority of e-mails which contained your verification e-mail for each project, now these e-mails are scattered all over the place.

Personally, if I were in your position, I'd just throw all the previously used e-mails out, clear the url history along with account data, and use 10 fresh e-mails per project from a mail provider that isn't hotmail/outlook. This is just what I'd do in your place and someone might have an entirely different approach to this.
  • @fakenickahl

What would you recommend? Yahoo emails?
  • edited April 2014
    I'd recommend your domain mail box. :) I'm sure you can create several accounts from directadmin or whatever other panel just like me. :)