Skip to content

Whitch proxies to buy nowadays?

Hello,

I know this might be answered milion of times..but i cant find any fresh topic and I need this answered :/

Im currently using 10 proxies from squidproxies.org but they are slow.. and when I get them on day 1 I had like 1100 verified links on 150 threads for 10 projects overnight ( like 8 hours ) but after 2 days the proxies are slow and the number drops to 50... and yes I know they replace but they replace only once and said to me that in eed to wait a month to get another replacement - lol.. 

So here is my question - whitch proxies are the best for GSA nowadays ?? 

Comments

• buyproxy works pretty well for me.
  • buyproxy.ru ?
  • buyproxy here too. Tried so many others and they always slow down, stop, get burned etc.
  • but u guys are speaking about buyproxy.ru ?
  • I'm pretty sure people are speaking of buyproxy.org

But while I have the attention of other people who are using buyproxies(.org?), have you had issues with complaints? My previous provider put me on Romanian proxies because they got several complaints after I blasted a list with scrapebox.
  • I've not had any complaints using them, but even though they're a good company I still make sure to test them and use certain settings in SER, as I've had non-anonymous ones from them leak my IP in the past.
  • No complaints for me, if you buy enough and pay them well they play nice.