Skip to content

Still getting constant email login error, can anyone explain?

I am getting these constant error messages for every project, even one with 20 new emails:

2014-04-16 11:42: E-Mail login error for [...]@outlook.com: +OK mailbox updated, POP3 server signing off
2014-04-16 11:15: No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2014-04-16 05:05]
2014-04-16 09:19: E-Mail login error for [...]@outlook.com: Connection reset by peer
2014-04-16 07:31: E-Mail login error for [email]@outlook.com: +OK mailbox updated, POP3 server signing off

I've seen partial answers here on the forum, but what can I do to fix? Just not use Outlook any longer?
My proxies test OK in GSA SER config page
I'm using private proxies for verification
I have set to delete messages older than 5 days (only one email used per project though)
Timeout set to 180, 900 minutes between logins

I'm guessing my proxies are banned (I have 22 private) but I thought that should be enough? No idea how to test that though.

Suggestions? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I would try to not use proxies here. I don't know what this error is as this message comes from the pop3 server.
  • ok - I am confused because when I test the emails in GSA SER they come out OK for the most part.

I would hate to have to log in to all 300 emails in my projects one by one.  Is that my only solution?  (and this is directed at the community Sven, it sounds like it's not a SER issue.)
  • Also, are you saying to deselect  "use proxies" on the email setup page of each project?  

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    select all projects->right click->modify->Edit single Option for All->pop3 proxy->0
  • OK thanks.  I am still looking for a description of how to setup the email pages that goes into a little more description, most folks seem to focus on the data and other options.  I will give it a try.  

I've also ordered emails other than outlook.... Thanks Sven.