Skip to content

Acurate targeting

mtsmts United Kingdom
edited April 2014 in Need Help
I have several questions.
 How to target specific TLD? Lets say I have a shop in USA. And want to target only these TLD .US
This night I run campaign with my target language, search engine, block words and ect, but it seems like I get backlinks from other countries as well. Lets say I know how to search in Google inurl:.us+keyword. And it does matter if all my tier one links will be with target TLD for Google, I could easier rank  in specific country, also I would get targeted visitors.

I have not imported any list , just let it run on default. About the list: If I will scrape any list. How it is gona work? For one project or all the time?

I still can not understand why wordpress platform is in the article section. Basicly now about 50% of websites build on WP all over the world. But there are no choise in blog comment section as wordpress. Is GSA ser using this blog platform for comments?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    add !.us in the url/domain filter. Also written in FAQ and docu btw.
  • mtsmts United Kingdom
    Still can not find
    GSA/ main options button/filter/skip submission if the url domain on blacklist
    http://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/program_options
    or
    project data/options/also just skip sites with following words in url/domain
    I checked documentation, but I am not programer (it says "skip" and not Add only words in url?)

Thank you for response @Sven could you give me exact url/tip how to do it? I believe you are very busy developing all the stuff and fixing bugs all over.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    open the manual that comes with SER (pdf) you find that !.tld syntax in there.
  • mtsmts United Kingdom
    Thank you very much @Sven, I did not mention .pdf manual inside GSA ser catalog
  • mtsmts United Kingdom
    could anybody comment

About the link list: If I will scrape any list. How it is gona work? For one project or all the time? As far as I understand, I just need to give links, GSA will identify them itself.

I still can not understand why wordpress platform is in the article section. Basicly now about 50% of websites build on WP all over the world. But there are no choise in blog comment section as wordpress. Is GSA ser using this blog platform for comments?
  • I'd say both, wordpress comments (general blogs) are a completely different thing than wordpress articles (articles).
  • mtsmts United Kingdom
    exactly @Ferryman: articles are different from blog comments, so that's question, why I see wordpress platform in articles, but not see in blog comments?
  • edited April 2014
    @mts - you have the answer in my comment already, because it is in the category "general blogs" and not "wordpress". Wordpress is just a nofollow blog comment - nothing more.
  • mtsmts United Kingdom
    ok, but wordpress divided in two sections like wordpress.com and CMS from wordpress.org.
    Wordpress CMS comment (dofollow or nofollow) based on webmaster wishes.