Skip to content

SER Engines

How accurate is the SER Engines Tutorial? As it looks like it's been updated quite a bit since the original tutorial, does anyone have any links or solid videos showing me how to use this software?

I have purchased the monthly subscription...

however, in article manager, how many articles do i need to post web 2.0 :-S

Thanks

Comments

• You really need to learn SEO first before throwing $$$ at things.

SEREngines is a different company to GSA and you should contact them if you aren't sure how to use it, but as you ask how many articles to post (and from your other posts) it sounds like you're just buying 'tools' to help your site. SEO tools, however, are like machine guns. In the right hands they can be used to good effect, in the wrong hands, bad shit follows and you might shoot yourself in the foot.

There are many many many many posts on here on how to set up a good campaign with SER and what SEREngines is for. But, you need to really figure out how websites work, how Google works, what link building actually does or you'll ruin it for all of us. 

Just saying it how it is. You can either spit your dummy out at ^^ or you can take it on board and learn. Start with a 2.0s and try and rank them, then and only then should you try and point the 2.0s towards your money site. 
  • I am trying to learn lol ..

i dont know how i can ruin it for anyone else :S