Skip to content

How many Projects?!? - Rule of thumbs - Advice Appreciated!

Hey Guys, I wonder if i could ask for some help? I have two main problems.. one is LPM but i think after speaking with some of you that it might be my VPS thats the cause of that.. and the other is a general question... What are you guys using as a rule of thumb for maximum projects per SER install (VPS)? --> I have a solid SEO VPS (geek package - the 2gb one), 50 semi-dedi proxies from buyproxies, GSA SER with CB.. I am about to upgrade to the "wizard" package from solidseo but was wondering what a rule of thumb you use for projects (assuming each tier is a project)?... The reason i ask is that i need to blast a ton of urls with as many links as possible as quickly as possible and so due to low lpm at the moment i am keeping each project to only a couple of urls so as to build as many links as possible to each url (rather than throwing many urls into a couple of projects).. The real reason i ask is that i am currently running 2 x (Solidseo geek)VPS' right now and so deciding whether to replace with "wizard <4gb>" - should i be replacing both "geek" with 1 or 2 "Wizard <4gb>" or 1 "superwizard <8gb>" package - the reason i have 2 VPS' is so i can run lots of projects.. Hope this all makes sense! Cheers