Skip to content

How to rank facebook page?

Hello everyone, it seems that i have a problem with ranking facebook pages with GSA SER. I have ranked videos pretty fast spamming diversified links but when it comes to facebook pages, i tested 4 pages none of em ranked with the same strategy even i have been putting them up for month+ receiving links with GSA ser-captcha-indexer. even used some links list. Other 3 pages are just like that with the same lousy competition yet ranking seems impossible. exact match reveals the page on serps so its not banned from google. Yet never appears on first 100 pages or so. What could i be doing wrong?

Comments

• How's the on page seo? And maybe you just didn't build enough links quickly enough.
  • i think the on page seo is fine i put the keyword with a ratio in description and the first line of each post along with the facebook page name. about doing links quickly i dont think i have done that nor do i think i need to do that for this low competition fb pages , my competitor have no backlinks at all and lower talking about amount.But they rank at the top of serps.
  • Try making a new one and throw 100k verified links at it as quickly as possible. My tests has shown link velocity to be an important factor and I'm usually ranking within 5-10 days. I have never tried ranking a facebook page, but I can't see how it wouldn't work as a web 2.0 with lots of domain authority. As you havn't ranked yet on 4 pages must mean you're doing something wrong so give another approach a shot and see what happens.
  • hey @fakenickahl are you using a indexing service on your projects? and how competitive are your kwds?
  • @rodol, sure man, I'm using two indexing services right now. And I'm not sure what you'd call the competition for my keywords. I'd call the competition around medium, but you might just call it hard or even easy. However I still believe that anything will rank if you throw enough backlinks at it, so the 100k links I wrote above was just a number I pulled out my ass to get a point across.
  • Connect other social signals to it and do tonnes of link building. 

• I'd say spam the hell out of it. I got exceptional result by blasting a facebook note. It's still ranking
  • tanim, i haven't seen a facebook note rank. Is that common?
  • I don't think it is common but I got the result twice.
  • One of my facebook pages that had a good position in the serp for the payday niche in Sweden has around 5.2K mixed links from SER according to Ahrefs and a anchor text ratio of 6% for the keyword.