Skip to content

Does unique content matters in backlinks

i always used spinned content for the articles backlinks, i would like to know if using unique content can make some difference ?
i know that the evident answer would be yes but i'm asking people who experienced this and how much it can make difference

Thanks

Comments

• depends on the tier . Tier 1>tier 2 > tier 3 etc.,,
  • so does it make some difference or it does not worth investing money on it ?
  • I'd rather the content was unique tbh. I'm sure further down the tiers you could use heavily spun content but for the 1st and 2nd tiers at least I'd only want unique content. For the first tier I'd want readable unique content.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    article builder works fine for me
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2014

@Milan - I don't think there is a definitive yes or no on this. For money sites I really care about, I use services that are human spun like @steelbone mentioned (Article Builder, The Leading Articles) on my T1.

But I only do it as a precautionary measure in case the big G manually audits me or something goofy like that. So I have gotten more careful after getting slapped by G a few times with penalties.

Another thing I found is that if you do use human spun on a T1 that reads well, people will follow the link to the moneysite. I have a number of T1's that actually rank on page 1, so they refer traffic to the real website. So that may be a good reason to consider it.

However, I can tell you two things - 1) I have ranked using spun data only on my T1's a zillion times, and 2) I have never once seen definitive proof that it matters either way.

So how's that for clarity, lol.  

• I don't care for content if it's readable or not for (Tiers) its just important to be unique and pass copyscape. Because google cannot detect quality of content if its readable or not, mostly only Web 2.0, staff will check for quality of content on some high quality Web 2.0 such as squido. And if they see that quality of your content is bad not readable they most likely will delete your post.