Skip to content

GSA Suddenly Stopped Working... AGAIN

Okay, this is so weird. 1 day ago I had this problem where I could not get any verified links. I fixed it by doing some settings etc, which are STILL the same as when it worked. But now it stopped working again. Insane LpM but NO verifications. This is seriously getting too weird. What is going on here? Regards,

Comments

• @Sven what's going on?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Clearly the problem is you. Nobody else is having the problem. Without any specific information nobody can help you. You need screenshots of all of your settings. You've probably checked the wrong box somewhere.
  • I told you already. I changed nothing at all. Also, other people are having the same problem. Read around the board and you'll see. I am currently testing my proxies and e-mails AGAIN to see if I can fix this.
  • albanerendk  please stop calling Sven for eveything lol.Post settings and people will take a look.
  • Still not solved
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Use proxies for everything.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Did you try backing up your project and sending it to Sven? 
  • Well I finally got it to work now, but my VpM sucks compared to before. Before it would work insanely good with "When to verify - Never/Disabled". Now I have to turn on "automatically" in order to see the verified links but the success rate is MUUUUCH lower. Before it was over 50% success rate. How can that be?
  • This is fucking madness. I didn't change any settings and went from 500 VpM to fucking almost nothing. My patience is getting really small now! With the same list even.
  • For the love of god, what is wrong with this? My stats earlier was everything I could dream of. Now it sucks ass. I could submit insanely many submissions while getting insanely many verifications while having the "Never/Disable" option on. NOW I AM GETTING NOTHING. I am so annoyed with this tool.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You set it to "never/disabled" for verification and expect to see it verifying links? I don't know how this would have worked at all!? 
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    You are only using imported lists? You've got a lot of settings that I would never use such as continue to try to post even when failed...that means if a site is down, you will keep trying indefinitely.

I still don't see anyone with YOUR issue. I run 10 servers and they all run perfectly well. The fact that you're getting 500 VPM tells me you're using real low quality stuff and many engines that don't use registration.
  • If it means anything....the last 3-4 updates for GSA have resulted in low links per minute for me. It will eventually climb back up with future updates to the software. No clue why this is. I'm at 16LpM now and just 8 version of GSA ago....I was running at 70LpM on a new project.