Skip to content

My Project (Need advice)

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited April 2014 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hello 

I am doing a new network (1 weeks) and I'd like your opinion. 
I'll let you look at the picture that will explain much better what I did. 

I wanted to take several domain extension but I have found only COM except money site that (.FR). 

Site content is unique and writting by myself. (approx 1300 words).

The subject is different but all website have one common point with the money site.

Number 2 and 5 was basically in English. They are now in French.

Google don't want index N°5 (abandoned by is last owner for 2-3 weeks).

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

Hey @Kaine,

I enlarged it and looked it over. I think 90% of it is spot on, but I would not interlink the buffer at all - that's basically a linkwheel and will kill the site. So just disconnect the round-robin linking on that level.

The only other thing I would do is replace the Indexer on the bottom right with better links, whatever you have - articles, wikis, etc.

And on the left side, I would probably set up a buffer between the orange one and Gscraper.

Other than that, I think you are good to go. 

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited April 2014
    Thank you @ron

I'll do what you say ca not seem bad (for Gscrapper it's too late). 

At what level send more spam? i can send 1000 000 confirmed by day, but without linkwheel juice can no longer circulate.

EDIT: linkwheel cutted
  • ronron SERLists.com

I would love to see a tier 'outside' each of the four surrounding websites. I really would want to protect them better. If they were web2.0's, I would say fine - no problem - pound them. Because web2.0's can take a spanking.

But because those 4 websites look like they are real aged websites, I would want to protect them better than what you have done.

So I would have either a few Web2.0's or a few contextual sites set-up as a small tier (maybe 5-10 at most) - like your small yellow boxes - and then pound those sites to channel all the linkjuice. I could easily see Gscraper hitting those new yellow boxes from all 4 sides.    

edited April 2014
    I'll try to look for 2 domain with more of than 10 years (hard but possible) and turn it into web 2.0 blaster drive. (and the yellow boxes).

Maybe add 2 old domain behind N° 2-3

Don't want be desindexed again (my website desindexed have 250 000 dofollow link ... maybe i can clean penality by filtered ? )
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @kaine - The only "risk" i see with that picture is the article links pointing to the money site. Especially if those are SER articles?

If you are going to the time and expense of getting high quality domains to act as buffer sites, i would consider removing the article links to money site.

You could replace them with web 2.0's, that would be a safer strategy in my opinion.
    But overall it looks very good.
    edited April 2014
    Thank you @gooner,

This not SER article but it's spinned and translate after ... i think is not dangerous (?) and i can't remove ~ 1000.

I just buy a new very old PR3  (14 years) for hard blast. See for pusch good web 2.0 in.

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Nice. good luck :)
    :) 
    edited April 2014
    Number 2 is now indexed.

I put a dokuwiki in the old domain with a big article handmade. 

He currently receives a good tier 1 to index, after I heavy shipments. I made 2-3 external link on big sites like Fivers.

Once he is back on Google I would send him the dofollow mass. 

It would be better to send the juice (old) on only one of my sites or multiple ?

• ronron SERLists.com
    I would do several. It would carry more weight on the authority side of the algorithm.
  • Why not bookmark (or use a variety of engines) on your YT and FB pages? Boost them up. Will be handy if it's a brandable domain and have them on the first page for your domain name/brand name.

The aged domains. I assume the PR2-3 sites have good backlink profiles....boost those with SER too.

Pull your competitor's backlinks (ahrefs/majestic) and try and copy them.
    edited April 2014
    @ron I have linked PR3 dokuwiki with site 5 and 3 ( @gooner, that gives a different contribution to N°3).

@JudderMan, i can't really boost YT because I do not want to draw attention to myself (really limitless) but for FB it this is a great idea. This page are old maybe 2 years and have ~380 natural likes.

Sites of my network are 70% newly purchased. They little backlinks, just what it takes to make sure he does not lose their PR. They all receive (tier 1/2) for that, except number 3 because I do not have enough time.

Another interesting thing. 
    My Money Site is brand new, I chose because it is identical to that of a large company that comes close (2 weeks before). They possesses the COM., I took the FR ... 

Many mention that company by its domain name on the internet, so I took advantage directly. 

That night, my money site is up at 2 pages on Google (its name without extension). I think it will be in the top three at the end of the week (next to the. COM and its direct competitor). 

Once I attack first keyword that interested me the most. On a single keyword I was yesterday at page 5 on Google. Today I'm at page 3.