Skip to content

Stopping a project while running it takes a lot of time

Why stopping a project while running it takes a lot of time that may take forever to be active again (i.e. if I tried to start running the project again )
 Also if the internet is discounnected suddenly, the activated project may not run again except when I restart the software.
Is that normal ??

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

What time are we speaking about here?

why should it not run again? Was it deactivated automatically?

• It literally takes forever since I must use windows task manager to end the task and close the software.
    By the way I use captcha breaker with it .. if that is well worth noting
    And after the internet connection work again, it may work again automatically but sometimes it doesn't work and when i try to stop the building process and restart it or reactivate the project itself, it doesn't work either way until i restart GSA the way I said it above.

ok next time you see it not stopping, try sending a bugreport form help menu with a note to this thread.
  • It happened again several times and last one was today. I sent a bug report with a note to this thread.

hmm don't see anything odd on this bugreport...the call stack is somehow not that detailed but not that out of order. Please send again next time you see this happening. Hopefully with a bit more information.