Skip to content

Bookmarking with SER

Having used UD in the past I liked the way it was straight forward for bookmarking, e.g title, small description, large description, I see SER has a very similar layout, all good I thought but it keeps popping up add articles with the article manager. I don't want to I want to spin the titles, descriptions etc using the boxes shown for bookmarks where the comment, guest book boxes are. Anyway to force it to just use that instead of plaing around with the article manager. I'm sure it's great for articles, I just bookmarks.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• I should clarify as it seems to be confusing lol. I just want to use the boxes within the data tab and not use article manager at all for bookmarks, is this possible, cheers
  • Hi @marko77, open your Social Bookmarking project, click on "Article Manager", right click on the "Article Title" box, and select "Disable Engines that use Article". SER will disable "Public Bookmark" that uses articles.

OR, you can just untick "Public Bookmark", and the "Articler Manager" tab will disappear.

I'm a UD and BD (bookmarking demon) user myself, and frankly I still prefer how those two programs handles the account created. I can view the accounts, check their health (login and submission), auto delete unhealth ones, and UD/BD even protects them from being banned (by not submitting too fast). With SER these accounts are partially hidden, and to view them you have to export to an Excel file.

Also I don't have much success submitting to social bookmarking sites. I guess the reason is because most of these sites uses "Solve Media" as captchas and my CB + ReverseProxy OCR do not solve them...

• thanks Olve1954, I couldn't figure it out anyway thanks again for your answer :) . Yes the adjust on UD for submission is pretty handy, maybe something that could be implemented in SER ?
    Anyway thanks again.