Skip to content

Link indexers for GSA?

Hi,

I have just got myself a link indexer service for GSA. Please could someone explain how this works?

I have started a campaign on sunday.. so the links i've submitted and verified weren't sent to any link indexer, so how do I get those links I've already had submitted & verified sent to the link indexer?

I tried exporting the links that where submitted as a .csv file but when i went to the link indexor website, it said to input the links in a .txt file and I couldn't see any option in SER to export them as a .txt file.

Further more, since now I have the api for the link indexor integrated in the options settings , does this mean any links from now on will automatically be sent to the 3rd party link indexor?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• a csv file is basically a text file as opposed to e.g. excel files. if you have send to other indexing services turned on in the project and the api entered it will send all links to the indexer.
  • lisaser if you set api in program options, and set indexing option in project GSA will automatically send verified links to indexing service. You can also send them manually - select all your projects -> show urls verified -> select all and right click -> index/ping selected urls. Maybe there is different way to do it, but it works for me ;)
  • I've tried uploading the .csv on with exported backlinks.

I got this message.

ERROR: File must be .txt file!
    Project not created!
  • @emilo

Your a star, thanks that made sense, so easy way you explained. much appreciated :)
  • lisaser no worries pal! :)