Skip to content

New at this - proxies work on test but all submissions still say "download failed"

I am new at using GSA SER in a more sophisticated way. I have 30 private proxies, 10 from proxyhub and 20 from solid VPS my host.  The 10 proxies test OK, but after just a short while 4 of the 20 are failing unless I do anon test, all 20 fail a google  test (the 10 proxies test OK for both google test and anonymous).   I actually ran the 10 proxies doing a massive google scrape in scrapebox but they are still testing OK. the 20 proxies i used for limited scrape so I don't see how they would already be toast...

when I test the 30 In Scrapebox all pass the test.

the problem is that in GSA SER I am getting all "download failed " with the proxy address listed. And a few without a proxy listed.  (My settings I have tweaked from 250 down to 50 threads, at 10 threads per proxy or less; the timeout from 120 to 180 and still same results.  With 50 threads I am getting a little fewer but still all kinds of error messages I don't know what they all mean, like "no form found" "No engine" etc etc.)  

The other thing is, I deleted  the 20 Solid proxies from my configuration, leaving only 10, but it's still trying to verify or something b/c the failing proxies include those I no longer have on my list. 

I don't know WTF is going on, I actually thought I had cleared out everything - history, cache, submisisons etc. - to add a new verified list to the system. 

I can send someone a screenshot if that helps, it doesn't matter what project I'm using.  The only thing I didn't do yet is add new email addresses, although all of the ones I'm using tested OK, I did buy new just haven't installed them yet.  

Thanks in advance I get a lot of help from this forum and trying to get to next level.