Skip to content

2000 LpM - No Verified Links?!

edited April 2014 in Need Help
I'm getting insane submissions but almost no verifications. I was running with 2k LpM, got 23 verified links after a few minutes when I turned it off. Something is clearly wrong. Can anyone help me out? I used to get 200k+ verified links a day, but now I am having trouble getting any verified links at all. I need LOTS of them, so any help is appreciated. I use the same settings as I've always done, I guess... I am not new to GSA either. Edit: Most of my errors contain "unknown submission status" and "submission failed". After submitting this thread, it came to my mind: I am using general blogs, they might not be auto approve. What do y'all think? Regards,
Tagged:

Comments

• Just tried with pingbacs as well... Got 1200+ LpM but no verified links...
  • Okay, just tried with an AA list, and still no verifications! The hell is going on here?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

the hell...

ah well turn the project on with "verify only" as status and post some log lines.

• I'm getting "verification not successful (round 1)" all the time.
    that not an error. What about email verification? Can it login at all?
  • I bought 1000 e-mails a few months ago. When I test them in GSA they light green and say successful. Is that good enough though? I'll try to login to some of them manually now! If this IS the problem I'd have to buy another 1000. Regards,
    Unfortunately some can still blocked even if SER sais it's OK. The pop3 protocol does not always deliver that result.
  • Hmmm, this is what one of the e-mails looks like: http://prntscr.com/383d0n What do you think? I asked another friend who said that the e-mails could not be the problem for not verifying any links. I myself, have no idea. Best Regards,
    thats a valid email and deleted items are ok as SER propably deleted them after verifying.
  • Then what is the problem? I can have a LpM of 1000-2000 but not getting any verified links at all. I set it to automatically verify etc. This is insane.. I also tried the "Active (verify only)", but that did not work either. Got the "verification not successful". I don't know what to do..
  • Hi, still need help with this. Does anyone have a clue?
  • Maybe you post to platforms with rolling pages?
  • I really have no idea. I am using my own list, and I tried several lists. Even AA lists which did not produce any verified links at all.. :/
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Are you literally not getting a single verified?
  • Hi guys! I appreciate you taking your time to help me! I resolved this! I just changed a lot of settings which I found from threads around here. One of them was "Never verify", but I can't remember the others, and now it works. It's funny because I tried changing some of these before, but it didn't work, lol. SOLVED.