Skip to content

Suggestions For Improved Features

edited November 2012 in Feature Requests
Hey Sven,

I gotta say, I absolutely LOVE this program.  It blows everything out of the water IMO - so many features, it's not even close.  I've been playing with it a lot of the last few days, and I wanted to provide some suggestions on things that could greatly improve the software.

1.  Give us an option to select a Words List from a text file, that the program would append to search queries when scraping for new targets.  That would give GSA a lot more success in scraping target platforms.

2.  It'd be great if we could have a little more control on how or where we want to place links in the Articles that are submitted.  For example:

-  Insert X random links at bottom of the article
-  Ability to choose if you want to embed a link contextually with keyword A
-  Ability to add list of URLs and list of anchors, and mix-match them randomly for each submission
-  Ability to add inner page URLs with corresponding anchor text, and use them randomly for each submission

I think there may be a way to do a couple of the things listed above, but not sure.  The other day I didn't want to use the "Keyword" feature for Article submissions, but GSA required me to.  So I entered my main keyword for the project.  Then almost every article submission had the same exact keyword contextually linked from the article to my site.  How does GSA handle that if you select to use generic anchors or domain anchors, since those aren't already inside the article?

3.  It'd also be great if we could post multiple articles to the same accounts or blogs, on the platforms that all you to do so.  Like some of the web 2.0 blogs or even regular blog sites will allow you to make as many posts as you want under one account.  So that'd be great if there was some type of feature to grow the blogs with additional content to make them more valuable.

4.  How does GSA handle sites that say "Account Waiting Verification" in the "submitted" log tab?  Does that mean that GSA will re-check later, or it's just going to skip that site?  If GSA doesn't already, it'd be great if it could re-check to see if the account was activated so it can post on the site after a period of time.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. Thats where you have the site lists for. You can search for targets on your own here.

2. thats all possible when using the macros. I know it might be a bit complicated here but it should still be easy for a user without having a lot to choose and click.

3. Well for most projects you want one URL getting submitted, else it will post the same on the same site and that looks spammy to me. This however is working already for social bookmarks and microblogs.

4. It checks them in intervals and before it is removing it from the list due to waiting for to long, it tries to login anyway (in case you manually verified the link in email and deleted the message from pop3 server).

• On item #2

seems like a lot of user is looking for this feature and that includes me. A lot of user does not realized this but the randomizing of contextual links keywords, backlinks and placement is very essential.

Did anyone coded the macro for this already and would like to share the code ?

regards......