Skip to content

Very Low Verification rate - Any settings issue or List issue ?

I am using my GSA on SolidSeoVps. [2GB Ram]
- 20 Semidedicated Private Proxy.
- Running one project right now.
- Using free GSA verified list for Target Urls.
- Captacha Breaker.

imageimage
Is there any problem with my settings or is it the verified list which has low success rate ?

Comments

• Your lpm is fine - so things are getting submitted.Why do you want to burn just 20 private proxies for all activities -scraping ,PR etc? I would probably use private for posting and nothing else.

• Using a public list is surely your problem.
  • @spammasta actually i just checked that setting.I am not scraping and i am not filtering PR as well. So what you suggest ? @fakenickahl I think you are right it is fault of list...
  • Hi @darklighthf - If you are seeing high LPM and lots of submissions then there's most likely nothing wrong with whatever list you are using. If the list was bad, then SER wouldn't be able to submit to the target sites.
  • @2take2 then i am not able to figure out problem.. I am not able to make 30k verified links in 5days...even with the premium purchased list..
  • I have the same problem. It's very frustating. I am using my own scraped url lists.
  • @teddybear in your case i think it is issue of email. can you show us what's important message your ser is showing. RED Exclamation symbol...
  • @teddybear besides it is seems like you are using public proxies..It might be issue as well.
  • Thank you for support 
    2014-04-09 05:50: All links have been verified once now. [first appeared at 2014-04-09 00:53]
    2014-04-09 05:50: E-Mail login error for x@hotmail.com: Connection reset by peer
    2014-04-09 05:50: E-Mail login error for x@hotmail.com: Connection reset by peer
    2014-04-09 00:53: Error downloading ax@spambog.ru content - http://www.spambog.com/rss/en/ax@spambog.ru [first appeared at 2014-04-08 18:33]

All messages mostly are about email, every project has about 2 or 3 these messages. But i don't think such low verification could be because of few emails.

I am using coolproxies.com, emails are bought from banditim
  • @teddybear I was getting this kind of error when i was using free emai.. Right now i am using same email provider as yours. I am using minimum 10 emails per project. sometimes i set custom verification time like 15 minute. [which does good for me.]
  • also my settings, maybe there is something wrong :

• Nope, this is a problem with GSA. I was running with 2.000 LpM yesterday, and earlier I created 30k verified links in 50 minutes, and now I can't even create 1 fucking verified link. GSA is messed up atm. I have no idea what's going on. I haven't changed ANYTHING since it was working..
  • I am having the same problem, 30k submitted and only 2k verified. This is the first time I experience it with GSA SER, I didn't changed anything on the settings.
  • Same here.. I used to to be able to create around 20K verified per days.. now I barely can make 5K a day.. I did nto change my settings also.. My emails are working fine, I have my own verified lists and list bough from SERLists.. no error messages except "All links have been verified one now"..   Seems like something has changes in GSA SER.. I dont know what.. :(
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    darklighthf disable "stop projects on no active proxies"...often proxies will go down for a few minutes and since you only have 20, you'll have SER stopping all the time.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I'm running 8.15 on all of my servers and my stats are the same as they have been for the last few versions.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @albanerendk If yesterday was good then today it's not, then you only have 2 things to check, well actually 3.

1) Check your emails. Are they working? Are they blacklisted? Login manually to them and see if any emails are in the account.

2) Check your proxies. Are they working?

3) Check your logs. If you're seeing url resolved failed, this means that the proxy used is blacklisted. Download failed message: Click those to see if the site is down.

There have been no SER updates so the problem can't be SER.
  • @teddybear

1) Using random keywords as anchor text isn't a good idea.
    2) The "When to verify" option could be causing you some trouble, you've set it to custom time - 200 minutes, try changing it to "Automatically" or "Custom Time - 15 minutes" with "Check E-mails Only" checked, then after 6-12 hours of running your projects, set tem to Active (Verify Only) and let SER verify all the links at least once. It could help, test it. Also, you've checked "Remove after 1st verification" but please remember that normally SER will try to verify links for 5 days because some of the submissions don't show up instantly.
    3) If you've got e-mail errors, try to check "Time to use between two logins - 900 seconds".
    4) You're using 300 threads, your HTML timeout should be at least 120 seconds.
    5) Don't use proxies for checking e-mail
    6) Don't use public proxies
    7) Try setting "Custom time to wait between search queries" to 40-60 seconds.
  • Desire_ 
    Thanks for tips. I will try them and tell if any better. BTW i launched earlier version of GSA 7.45 , and did mini test. If i import project created with GSA 8.15 it still have very little of verified links. If i launch project created with 7.45 version the list of verified links is much bigger. Minimum 10 times more.
  • @teddybear - I have a hard time believing that since you can't really reverse the core programming even by reverting to a previous version. I'm sure @sven could chime in here.
  • if i installed older version in programfiles/gsaserold.com and later i installed new version in programfiles/gsasernew it's good? i didn't upgrade or downgrade, i installed seperatly.