Skip to content

3rd captcha service

If I have captcha services set up like

1. CB
2. Recaptcha ocr
3. Deathbycaptcha

It goes through each one in a row but what if in addition to this I untick recaptcha in cb and choose to send all recaptcha to ocr from WITHIN cb.

If the ocr fails the recaptcha sent to it DIRECTLY from cb will it still go to deathbycaptcha to solve or just give up?

Hope thats not too confusing lol

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The same captcha is only send to the next captcha service if the current one fails to deliver a result. But even a wrong result is a result and only after submission it is known if the answer is correct or not.
  • So if captcha breaker automaticly sends recaptcha to ocr, then ocr fails will it send it to the OCR again if ocr is also set as second service in gsa ser
    yes...so better skip setup on CB.
  • edited April 2014
    Thanks sven. One more question. Will increasing my captcha solving rate by using deathbycaptcha increase my submitted --> verified % or just my total submitted rate (and therefore more verifieds).

usually a captcha is asked on registration but not on later submission. Of course some engines even ask for it on register/login/submit. So depends on the engines you use.

But once you registered successfully, for most engines it will allow a login/submit without further captcha costs.

• Thanks Sven thats what I figured!