Skip to content

780 Submitted & 100 Verified - Is this low? it's my first campaign.

Hi,

I am running my first campaign and have

780 Submitted

100 Verified

LPM - 2.71 However, keeps slowly increasing.

Are these stats rubbish? because i've seen people saying they are getting wayyyy higher LMP than me and higher submissions and verifieds.

What do you guys think?..

Comments

• Quick Update

LPM is now at 2.98

910 submitted

111 verified

• 10-20% is normal depending on the list/targets quality. At least for me it is.
  • Ok, so if I am understanding correctly....

so if I have 100 submitted

I would be looking at 10 - 20 verifieds?

****UPDATE****

LPM - 5.58

Submittted  - 1879

Verified - 150
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    If you are scraping with SER there are so many variables that you can't say for sure what is normal.

For example; your proxies, search engine selection, ser engine selection, html timeout, keywords.

For top speed you need to use verified lists. You can either buy these and import them or you can use the verified list you are building and let all projects post to the same verified links.

This works much better when you have been running for a few months and have a big verified list.
  • What is your success rate on wordpress article - I have like 168000 submitted and 180 verified - that is a ratio to worry about.
    LOL now that is normal.
    Wordpress article links are hard to get.
  • Almost impossible since there are no footprints for open registration WordPress
  • @busek - really not sure on my verified for wordpress lol.... how do i check that?

@gooner - would you say what i am getting is good? average? rubbish so far? also where is best place to get verified lists?

just a quick question though... i set my settings for my campaign to stop after 100 verified submissions, so that i had control over the drip feed of the campaign... i got to 153 verified and it didn't stop :-S so i had to manually stop it myself. If I close down GSA now, will it pickup from where i've stopped it now?

• Yes - it has target urls saved for each project - so you will not miss anything If you set the project to pause after reaching 100 submissions it get give a little bit more - but it this case it can be at most 120-130 - try the pause option with time interval instead of stop.
  • This completely depends on the platforms you are hitting.

• edited April 2014
    Reminds me of the high costs of new investors on Silicon Valley. You pay to learn and almost all are not straightforward. Majority of what you hear is not in your best interest.

As for LPM you're doing good and try learning about individual platforms.
    @lisaser - To make it stop it's better to choose "submitted per day" not "verified per day".
    Because SER is multi threaded it can't be exact but choosing submitted per day gives you greater control.
    So if you want 100 links per day, set it to 200 submitted per day - That should just about do it, but you can amend that figure based on your verification rate. Which is different for everyone.