Skip to content

[ASK] How to rank this site?

edited April 2014 in Need Help
Hi fellow members, I have something to ask.

I build a brand new site, WP platform, and fill it with a new unique post every 1 day.

What I want to ask is:

1. I have different keyword for every article, so keyword A for article A, and so on. Should I rank my domain.com or domain.com/spesificpost?

2. If I rank my spesific post, with different keyword in every post, will this affect on my site rank also?

Thanks for the help and sorry for my English, it suck, I know.

Comments

• Imo all links goint to your site is counted . If you have links from your inner pages goint to your other sites pages they help rank that other pages . I would sugest you read about silo . Type in google "how to silo your website '" and look for tread about that on this forum . I belive its called "" ho you do onpage seo now "" or something like that . Am sure you'll find it useful .

Qestion 1 . You have to buid links to inner pages to . If you build links solely to main page i belive there is google penalty for that and will look very unnatural .
    Honestly i did not have success ranking big sites only with one project . I think separate projects for every url is much better option . Hope this helps .
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited April 2014
    2. If I rank my specific page, with different keyword in every post, will this affect on my site rank also? - YES. It boosts the entire site, even those where you haven't built links to. Edit: I don't know about posts but I assume same handling as pages, when we are talking about WordPress pages vs. posts.
  • I already know what a "siloing a site" is mate. This is what I've been doing actually: I make web 2.0 (tier 1), blogger blog at this point, for every post. So, I make blogger blog about A product for post A on my money site. Is that your mean with "separate projects for every url" @dimitribanks ? Do I did it in the right way so far? What do you think? and thanks for the good news @spunko2010. I guess I take the right path ^_^
  • edited April 2014
    vahnz13  good to know , I meant separate SER projects for every url you want to rank  . But it's your  choice at the end . Test things and see how it goes . 
  • @dimitribanks thanks a lot mate. I guess I know what you mean. Wish me luck
  • Good Luck !  ;)