Skip to content

What to do now? Advice please

Hi all, I have a page that has been ranking well since November, normally between 2 and 4 on 1st page. I have built links only with SER to it + some social signals. During Christmas period it was number 1 for about a week :D But since then I can't get it back up to top 2 positions. It has a DA of 32. Should I try adding more T2 links, currently I have the 1:10 ratio, for T1:T2. Or would it be better to increase my daily rate of T1 which is about 20 links a day? Or something else? Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    20 links a day sounds low for an established site. I would up the T1's.

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Ok, thanks. I'll try it, what do you recommend as a new figure per day? I've put it on 40 a day but only run it for 3-4 days a week, so I figured 20 on average (they are drip fed too).
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I hit my established sites with up to 100 submitted per day, so maybe 50 verified.
    But i know i am more gung ho than a lot of users.
    Maybe just up it a little at a time and see what happens.
  • @spunko2010 are you tracking how many links you are losing? You could have less link velocity than you think depending on what is happening with your older links.
  • Exactly as Samx ^^ says, check Ahrefs/Majestic for link velocity/link loss. I'm bombarding one of my client sites and it's still losing more (old links not from me) so I need to keep it up. Rankings are following suit, too. 

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @yes it is losing links overall, but I've ranked sites at number 1 even when the number of links was half of what it was the 1st time I ranked it there, so I did'nt think it was that important... And not that natural looking, if the number of links is increasing forever. I'll try it though.
  • @spunko2010 would love to hear the results :)