Skip to content

post again to same site vs making many projects- which builds links faster?

Are there any advantages of using one vs the other in terms of how many links are made? Ie. having 10 projects to the same site, vs post again to same site set to create 10 accounts per site? (same applies the higher you raise each). Of course its neater to have them all in the one project but in terms of how fast links are built is there any advatage to having more projects?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't see any advantage in creating many projects. Thats why I added scheduled posting.
  • edited April 2014
    Having more projects means more email checking/verification which would slow down your LPM, if you are wanting speed anyway.
  • edited April 2014
    @sven - does scheduled posting work only if projects pulls urls from verified/submitted/identified/failed list ? Reimporting verified list to the same project is otherwise very time consuming.

It would be great if there would be an option to ADD RANDOM FOLDER for each project. SER project options would than have additional check box that allows to specify different folder, in addition to already present options. 
    @RayBan it allows posting to just imported accounts.
  • @sven - so when processing a huge list of freshly scraped targets, you're saying that there is no advantage to importing that list across 20 projects instead of say 1?

well thats a different story I guess or I didn't understand the op.

Importing targets across many projects has different aims.