Skip to content

GSA SER shows red warning "Important Message".

Hi 

I have a question for you.

Every single time I run a project in GSA SER I see red warning "Important Message".

This message says "All articles used, add some new!".

I use WAC - wicked Article Creator. 

The way I use it is - I let it build article, then export to database for ID, and I paste this ID to GSA SER. 

Then in "Article Manager" I see one spun article under "Article Title" 

Is there any other way to use WAC? If yes then - how?

Are there any special settings in WAC?

How can I overcome this red warning in GSA SER?

Should I manually add more articles from WAC?

Kind regards
Jarek

Comments

• Ser takes one article for only one article . If you think you article is good enough for multi subs uncheck or rise the number of subs in dup check field. Its under evertthing in article menager
  • Hi

Thanks for the answer, but I don't understand at all what you are saying... 
  • When you place the article in article menager even if it spun well ser will use only one time . If you want to use it more times you have to untick duplucation check box , or set the number of times you want ser to use this article . Please post screenshot of your article maneger settings to see what happening there
  • Sorry for errors :)
  • OK, which button is for duplication, and using article more times?  

And which button sets the number of times I want SER to use the article?

• One at very bottom . *do not submit article more than* Untick it or set the number of times you want article to be used .
  • You have there 1 so it submits one time and give the error no more articles .
  • OK, I will try what you are saying, and see how it goes....
  • OK, dimitribanks it is working! :-)
  • Nice. Good luck :ar!
  • May I ask you another question?

I'd like to position Youtube video in SERP in Google.

Will it take very long time for SER, if it works without any list, just on it's own?

Should I buy any good list to post my backlinks to?

If yes, then which one do you suggest?
  • I dont use lists but planning to . Imo donaldbeck and team ron gooner 2take2 devil aprentice supply best list here . Also look at travis bandura tread .
    Ranking time depens on competition so it will be difficult to predict ranking time . See how it gose and ad more tears to the project if you have no movement no more