Skip to content

[HELP] Want the Best Settings, Proxies, VPS.. QUESTION for Heavy Hitters And Those Who Know

edited April 2014 in Need Help
Hello! I appreciate this forum for being so helpful! I'm new here and just want to ask: What would be the best settings for Heavy Hitters such as yourself that send thousands of backlinks everyday?

To get to the none-techie stuff: I will be making 5 youtube videos everyday and I would want to send hundreds if not thousands of backlinks to it everyday, and I would want to be as FLAWLESS as possible with everything running smoothly!

What would be the settings that you're using?

Type of proxies:

VPS:

LPM:

Captcha breaker:

Email accounts:

Other Important GSA SER Settings:

And other important things that I might miss:

Feel free to tell me your VERY BEST BUT REALISTIC Suggestions and Settings that are getting you the BEST results so you can help a fellow GSAer like myself! :)

Comments

• All already answered many times.

Use Google to search if you can't find the answers with the forum search:

site:https://forum.gsa-online.de SEARCH TERM HERE
  • I've seen about 10 of your posts now. You're approaching this all wrong. Everything you say suggests that you are seeking perfection in this and that is not going to happen. There is no "right" way. You don't just reach over level 9000 over night from buying the same tools and services as everyone else. You're in for a rude awakening if you think that.
  • edited April 2014
    Of course l know that. Which is why I want to be as REALISTIC as possible and knowing from everyone's input.

I really don't care about those type of comments as I'm aware of that and done my research already

All I would ask are SUGGESTIONS and MENTORSHIP, if you can't answer that and would just leave these comments, then don't even bother answering at all

I would APPRECIATE someone more if they would give their honest input or link me a forum topic that relates to this than someone
    who wont bother helping at all
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited April 2014
    Wow... asking for help then saying you don't have the inclination to look at other comments. Nobody is going to help you if you dismiss them. Why would they? I would never dream of going to a forum and demanding people help me for free, let alone be a bit of an arse in my replies
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    LOL
    @MoRTiZz3 - The guys make some good points. You are asking for a lot of info which is already available on the forum. YOU need to search, why should people search for you and send you links?

The forum here is a very friendly helpful place, but you ask too much really.

Spend a a few days reading everything you can and you will be up to speed in no time. After that ask a question if you need to, but don't ask for people to give you the whole blueprint, you have to do your research and piece it together yourself, then experiment and see what works best for you.
  • Okay Sir, thanks for your input