Skip to content

Anybody interested in pr1+ verified list (mainly contextuals).

I've brought every verified list out there and it has come to my attention that most of the urls in these list consist of forums, guestbooks, trackbacks and other spammy crap. I was searching for verified lists with contextual engines and pr and couldn't find any.

So now I've got gscraper running 24/7 on two servers scraping and checking pr and I'm building verified link lists for use with my clients properties.

The engines I use are:

Articles,
Blog comments,
Microblogs,
Social Networks,
Social Bookmarks,
Wikis,
Web 2.0s

The largest portion of engines in the lists I am building so far are articles and social networks.

Would anybody be interested in buying verified lists consisting of pr1+ domains containing only the platforms outlined above?

If so how many pr1+ verified urls would you expect in a package and at what price?

I was thinking of selling them regularly in groups of 10k and severely limiting the distribution of each one like maby 20 people. It wouldn't be 10k unique domains due to all the social network urls but there are good chunks.

These types of engines carry wayyyy more value than forums guestbooks and all that trash. In my experience of buying lists you'd be lucky to get 1k pr1+ domains consisting of the engines above from a list of 30-50k verified urls!

Let me know if you'd be keen on this and if you are - your opinons on the following:

How many unique urls
How many unique domains
How many people to split each list by
How much should it cost

Thanks!

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I was thinking of offering two lists a month.

Each would have 50k unique urls.

At least 30k unique domains.

All links would be from domains with PR1+.

Each list would consist of a mix of:

Articles
    Blog Comments
    Directories
    Forums
    Guestbooks
    Image Comments
    Microblog
    RSS
    Social Bookmarks
    Social Networks
    Trackbacks
    Web 2.0s
    Wikis

Out of these 50k URLS there would be at least 5k PR1+ unique domains from ONLY:

Articles
    Microblogs
    Social Bookmarks
    Social Networks
    Web 2.0s
    Wikis

If you would be interested in this let me know. If I get enough interest i'll open up a thread in the sales section and start distributing it.
  • Hi @hadoken, I'm interesting.
  • Good luck. I'd rather be ambitious about dominating The Internet rather than finding subniches in the forum. -- if you bought it and it means a lot to you. I'm sorry.
  • This is retarded and you will never meet the demand only pooling PR1+ site lists. Plus, this is detrimental to the software's longevity and very low on the business acumen scale of what one could be using a list of PR1+ sites for.
  • What @justin says

srsly, why would you?
  • @davbel and @justin not meaning to step on any toes. Maybe your right justin it was simply a gap in the market i saw.

It is hard to generate the lists though.

Nevermind :)
  • edited April 2014
    Meh... it would have to be a pretty big list... we are spammers after all (well I am... I guess some of us are building high quality tiered link structures).

50k unique domain 150k+ verified list.

Price mark around $50.

Cheers
  • edited April 2014
    whatever Justin said.The software is already dying because of reputable people making a quick buck by selling their lists.
  • edited April 2014
    My thoughts exactly as spammasta to many people selling lists now just make a quick buck...sad really. These list sellers obviously don't know how to use SER to rank sites because if they did they would use those sitelists to rank there own sites for even better ROI lol.
  • @spammasta and @jpvr90 wasn't aware this was the community vibe. I will make money running projects for clients rather than selling the lists.

I need funds to pay for my set up is all.

I just saw a gap in the market when i spent so much buying every "amazing list" to get a bunch of sites I coukd scrape on my own in a few days.

Il delete the thread when i get home guys
  • "The software is already dying because of reputable people making a quick buck by selling their lists." +1

Contextual PR1+ target are the most valuable targets so I would definitively buy it.

When reputable people sell their lists, then everybody applause, but when someone come with a valuable list, everybody get scared..
  • I'm talking about all list sellers including the "reputable" people.
  • Remove trackbacks, image comments, comments and trash like that and I would be interested. All depends on price of course.
  • same as Rayban, interessed if you delete all the junk.
  • second cause of death start SEO :ar!
  • I agree with Rayban. Remove trackbacks, image comments and all that junk. Mark your price up to $100 or more. Hit me up with a PM when you launch it or give out review discounts.
  • @hadoken has a business after all.
    Just don't forget to filter out the sites that you had put your moneysite links on before selling because your moneysite rank will go down as your 1st tier begins to die or to raise red flags to G.

Every time list swapping occurs non-participators become losers because theoretically speaking folks build 10k backlinks to 200 contextual sites every day.
  • Use

Articles
    Wiki
    web2.0
    social network

and hit me for review.