Skip to content

Does LPM has anything to do with the number of projects you have?

Meaning if I only have 1 project running with 400 threads set (proxies and captchas all good, using lists). Is it possible to get 100-ish LPM? Or do you need a bigger amount of projects to get hundreds of LPM?
Tagged:

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    That's a good question. In my experience yes, after a day or so of just 1 project (no matter how large the list) it tends to die off.
  • @spunko2010 can you elaborate more on 'dies of'. What's the LPM that you got?
    edited April 2014
    LpM really isn't important in my experience. As long as it's not like 3LpM you don't have much to be concerned with. Anyway normally I get between 60 and 150. If I only have 1 project (churn and burn normally with all limits off) then can reach 250 LpM. However after a day or so it drops to say 20 LpM. That's with lists, so I guess it runs out of targets to post to.
  • @spunk2010 where do you get your lists from if I may ask
    I created them myself through 12+ months of SER use :) You could buy them on here, people sell 30k+ ones for a few dollars.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited April 2014
    WHY do u want a high LPM -- it is totally unnatural to want to build 100-ish LPM.
    If you know anything about seo and link building then you would know that you are more likely to fly under the radar when your link building process appears to be natural, are consistent and done slowly over time to relevant sites.

No wonder so many GSA users fail and report their sites being indexed - it is because everyone is so obsessed with getting high LPM.
    And NO it does not matter whether it is for a lower tier or top tier, the rules are the same and you should take as much care of your lower tiers as you do for your top tiers.

I would be much happier with a low 1 LPM than 100LPM because i know my link is more likely to remain than those created 100 per minute

It is more important to get a better submitted to verified result than it is to get only a high LPM

But then again that is just my opinion and i am sure there are many people with there own.
  • edited April 2014
    @royalmice I understand what link velocity is, and pushing it too far can get your site penalized. I am asking that if I have 100 projects then getting 100-ish LPM is normal.

Also take a note that this factor depends on a lot of stuff, if you have a project where you have inputted 10000 URL's in it. Then getting 100 LPM's on that project it self I would say is perfectly fine
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @seonoob123 - 100 LPM for 100 projects can be normal, if you are using a dedi it's lower than normal, on a VPS it's about normal.

But as you said... Many factors...
  • @gooner.. yep I am actually using a VPS at the moment. How has your experience been with dedicated vs VPS? Is it a lot difference?
    Well yes, my average LPM on a VPS would be around 80 - 150 on a dedi it's more like 120 - 250.

But probably not a big enough difference to justify the increased price, unless you are already making good money.
  • @gooner

thats awesome.. I wish I could get 80-150 LPM with my current VPS now. How many proxies are you using?
    100 private, good lists is the key to faster LPM.
    For lower tier stuff you can also delete history and let them start over, that makes it faster