Skip to content

Abuse Complaints and Private Proxies

Hi I was basically relegated to bottom tier proxies from Squid due to abuse complaints.  I switched to a new private proxy provider and have received a warning within 2 days for abuse.  In the past 24 hours I haven't posted on a single forum, used manual spun content, 10 dedicated private proxies and only 10 threads.  Maybe I have posted 20 links in the past day, and about 200 at the most in the past 2 days. 

How do you guys run projects posting thousands upon thousands of links per day and not get your proxy IPs banned?  I don't think I could use GSA SER any less aggressively and yet it seems no matter what I do I have this issue.  Any ideas how to avoid this in the future?
Tagged:

Comments

• A bullet proof server ?
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    buyproxies.org
  • edited April 2014

my bullet proof server is bulletproofvps, use them for 6 months

Edit: This user was banned as he did self promotion for his VPS service. Should tell enough about that crap VPS.

• I use semi-dedicated proxies from buyproxies and never had an issue with abuse complaints.
  • I've been using semi-dedicated with buyproxies for scraping, never had much luck with them posting.  It doesn't seem like there are many alternatives, maybe Russian or Chinese providers?
  • i dont see why you d;dont have much luck; iwth them for posting. ive had two providers who dont allow spamming and using buyproxies with no probs with them. you sure you have it ticked for use proxies when posting in config :P?