Skip to content

GSA soooo SLOW?? never happend before

edited November 2012 in Need Help
Hi all, I recently started using GSA again (went on a long vacation) and to my surprise the performance totally changed. When I started using GSA it was going like crazy. I had a high submission/verification rate but now I have neither. I setup a campaign last evening to create only 60 contextual backlinks and let it run overnight and I only had 19 submissions with 5 verifications? I'm using a global site list so it should have any problems finding sites..
It's also showing [loaded 0 sites from lists] in the log.. Also new to me

any help is appreciated

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

you only use site lists? Watch the log for something like "loaded 0/xxx urls" ... that would mean the project has visited all of them already.

Though if it is a new project it sounds to me as your proxies are dead or something similar. 

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited November 2012

Assuming you haven't burned through your imported file list, whenever I see GSA slowing down, I always check:

1) Proxies to make sure they are working - this has a sneaky way of being the biggest issue - and I'm using private semi-dedicated proxies;

2) Email to make sure it isn't blacklisted;

3) Keywords - see if I might need a new keyword list as the one I have in there might be stale;

4) Bandwidth to see if there are any issues there. So far, anytime posting has slowed down for me, it was one of those four things above.

• How do I check my proxies? They seem to be working very slow. Is there a way to check?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    go to the proxy options and click Test...simple as that
  • thank you all for answering.. Proxies are fine when I test them but seems that a simple reboot was the trick.
  • @wesley
    check all things in Ron's list
  • edited November 2012
    I checked all. as ron said . i  still running 5-10 thread per min. How many min.keywords i should have in one project? i use to have 500-1000 keywords.