Skip to content

SER ate up all my death by captcha credit

SER ran through my list and completed it overnight. Then, it kept going through about 35 urls over and over again, eating up my death by captcha account credits. 

how did this happen? I do not have "try posting to the same site over and over again" checked. 

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Maybe you can post the URL's that it continually posted to? What platform was it?
  • Unfortunately, that project has been deleted. It was contextual, either articles or social network. 
    When I woke up to check, I noticed my death by captcha credit was zero, and in the SER log it kept saying "loaded urls from site lists" and it kept going through 35 urls over and over again. 
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Sounds like you need to check your settings, you're probably trying to post to the same URLs which is why it would keep using your credits.
  • Sounds like you need to stop using DBC....you will end up bankrupt, and it's not even that good. Get Captcha Breaker, EVE.cm and a recaptcher service (on a monthly basis not per captcha).
  • JudderMan, I do have captcha breaker. But it doesn't solve a lot of captchas. I thought eve.cm is for recaptcha only? What is your set up like, captcha breaker, then what?
  • i think the same problem happen to me yesterday 
    i use death by captcha as second service with limitation 
    i waked up and found all my credit is gone
    i run GSA for the last week 
    and here is my death by captcha Statistics
    Yesterday:2158
    This week:3957
    yesterday only more than 50% from the whole week .
  • I originally made it so DBC only solved with PR above 4 or more. Now, I mostly just have it disabled unless I am trying to do some slow link building to money sites where all the recaptchas are really good high PR sites.
  • I use CB and EVE. I don't bother with others as Eve is pretty damn good, and Spamvilla et al seem to take people's money then their service is crap then it's back, then it's crap, etc etc etc etc and I don't buy into services like that. I'm happy with the results I get and happy with not paying monthly fees.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    edited April 2014
    @Juggerman

What order do you set up your captcha's?

I go

Eve
    GB
    CS
    DBC

dont always use dbc...but on just contextual runs i do

Thanks
    Paul
  • Try 2captcha.com as well: it's much cheaper
  • I originally had these problems with DbC... and then I got captcha breaker and never had to deal with that bs again :)