Skip to content

I want to clean up my links daily? How can i do it?

edited November 2012 in Need Help
I want to go though my tier 1 links daily, run them though scapebox, remove invalid/deleted/404's and then reload them into my campaign.

But here is the problem. It seems that GSA continues to use the old list no matter what and does not see the new list. It continue to build links to links that dont exist.

What do you need to do to get GSA to see the new list? Is there a cache or something that i have to clear out?

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Why are you making this difficult for yourself? :) simply highlight projects and right click to view urls. Then verify and remove any that are dead. This will update the links ensuring you are only building to active ones....unless I misunderstand your question?
  • Im talking about the URL to where your building links too. The field URL when you open up a new project.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

These URLs are loaded from the previous tier so if you update it there it is enough. The URLs are loaded dynamically and are also updated during submission. If you want make sure the tier project uses the latest one just stop and start it again and it will load the new URLs immediately.

• Thanks mate.