Skip to content

8.10 Not Stopping when Clicking Stop

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Hey @Sven, 8.10 seems to keep running through the list of URLs without stopping. Watching my thread count, it goes up and down, but doesn't stop for a long time, usually about 5-10,000 URLs have to fail before it will actually stop. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when it's "Stopping". I tested a few of the URLs and they're good URLS, but only "Download Failed" after I click Stop. I can create a video if that would help.

Thanks!

Comments

• Yea, I think I have the same problem.. When I hit stop, all projects seem to stop except 1 or 2 and I end up having to kill the process VIA task manger. But I don't know if this is due to the update since I just started using GSA again yesterday... I haven't used it in a few months..
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    if you see it not stoppimng, create a bugreport from help menu so that I can see wher eit hangs.
  • Bug report sent
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    did you had an bugreport window on this instance running before? 
  • Got the sane issue @sven and I sent a bug report earlier
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Sven I just sent one in too.
  • I dont think thats anything new, ive noticed that happen sometimes, but eventually it would finish, or its to do with one project staying open. Cant remember now but its not doing it on mine (8.10) as i just checked so cant be the version.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @PeterParker it has happened in the past. The last few versions were much better. I think 8.06 stopped the problem, but 8.10 brought it back. I don't remember exactly, but it was fixed in the recent version.

I can duplicate it nearly anytime on 8.10.