Skip to content

Would 30k PR1+ Domain Links to a Web 2.0 Give it a PA of 50+?

And how long do you think it would take for this to show once all links are built?

Comments

• There is no realistic answer to this because there are too many variables involved. 

Plus if you had a page with 30k only PR1 links to it, how unnatural will that look?

There is no magic number of links
  • I understand there a variables but you can generalize. I would imagine 25k-35k pr1+ links on a well made web 2.0 site with interlinking etc would create a pa of 50+. I am just wondering if anyone has experience building PA with web 2.0s.

Are you saying that it might take 1 pr1+ link or 100000 pr1+ links to make it a pa 50+? I think it can be narrowed down tighter than that to a general range to aim for.

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited April 2014
    To give you an idea, if you build 50 - 100 links daily to a new domain with SER PR1+ for around 2-3 months the PA/DA will usually be around 25 - 35.

Not sure about web 2.0's though.
  • thanks @gooner. thats a maximum of about 6-9k to get there. so 30k should get me close id say. Im going to run a test this month and see what it takes
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Yea hopefully but there are a lot of variables as @davbel said.
    If you build more links faster it might not be as effective or maybe it will be more effective.
    I really don't know.
  • I will let you know what happens. Im going to build links as fast as i can to some and slower for others and see what happens
  • @hadoken you might want to look at aged expired domains for the PA/DA 50 site.  If the site has decent age and history, it *should* be easier to get it there.

You'll also need to get those "6-9K" links indexed
  • Im talking about web2.0s.

I have a plan that involves mass filtering target urls for high DA before importing into GSA.

Exciting!
  • 30k+ links at most decent web2.0 will likely get your acct banned...Have had it happen many many many times. 

I'd be interested to know your results @hadoken - pls keep us updated.