Skip to content

Corrupted Setup Files?

Hello, I just tried to upgrade GSA SER and I'm getting an error message saying that the setup files are corrupted. I then uninstalled the program and downloaded a fresh copy and got the same result from both the regular download and the zip file download. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• Me too!
  • edited April 2014
    Same here. Just tagging @sven so he knows.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please disable your anti virus or firewall while installing. Seems it is interferring the download and making the setup download incomplete.
  • It never has before. I will try that and see. Thanks.
  • edited April 2014
    My firewall is completely off. I am now trying to download the program. It is downloading VERY slowly for some reason. It may or may not be able to complete the download because it is so slow. I think the problem may be that only part of it is getting downloaded because the speed is so slow. This has never been a problem before - it has always downloaded very quickly.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    download is very fast for me...if there is a problem then not on the server but the routing to your location.
  • Okay I will try it from another location about 2,000 miles away. Thanks.
  • I don't have a firewall or antivirus on any of my servers. Oddly enough, I only had this problem on some and not the others.
  • Downloading it from another location worked fine - very quick download. Transferred it to the target machine and installation was fine too. Thanks! You were right - apparently there is suddenly some problem with routing to my server's location.