Skip to content

GSA Says I'm Running out of RAM??

I am having issues running out of RAM for GSA.  I get messages that I have to reduce the number of campaigns or threads. It says Im running out of RAM.  I have dedicated server with 16 gb of ram.  I'm not running out of RAM for the box.  So does GSA only use so much and then if you try to push it too hard it crashes?  Do you get this issue?  How can I run 100's of campaigns wide open at the same time? 
Tagged:

Comments

• This question has been asked and discussed hundreds of times. May I suggest you use the very fine search feature on this forum, so you may help yourself? SER is a 32 bit application by the way.
  • I did try the search feature.  I guess thanks for your comment

• I realize I was being pretty rude, but it's just a very common question and it gets asked a lot. You'll find some tips and tricks which has worked for other members if you browse through some threads about this. Also you should try using the scheduler feature if you wish to run hundreds of projects.
  • Thanks for your help @fakenickahl
  • Sorry dude, I've just replied to your PM. 

Use the scheduler 20/20 or buy more copies of SER + server + CB to be able to run 100s at the same time. Obviously, use scheduler first, make more money and invest in more tools when the time is right to scale up.