Skip to content

Bug ? Links are not sending to indexing service

Hey, anybody els having this issue lately,  from 1000 verified links are barely submit on indexing services 20-30 ... anybody els notice that ?

Comments

• Actually, I thought this earlier and was meaning to test.. Will test shortly and see if it sends them manually.
  • I use instantlinkindexer and indexification, few days ago ser use to creat 101 links per campaign, everything was all right, but now on both services ser create 5 links per campaign, and make about 10 campaigns per day,  my ser is running non stop, my  lpm is 350 you can figure out is defenelly something wrong
  • @Sven can you please take a look ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't see anything being wrong there. Please check in logs. You can select 100+ URLs in show verified urls dialog and send them manually to the service. If you see no errors in log, it should be all OK.
  • I swith to 8.00 and now is working perfectly fine, but on last version i still have the issue
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    edited March 2014
    @Sven I even tried sending the URLs by right clicking on Last Verified URLs > Index/Ping Selected URLs > Lindexed.com and still nothing. 
    those urls are new or old? Because it keeps track of last 500 urls to not send dupes.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    New. Verified 30 minutes ago. GSA SER hasn't sent any URLs to Lindexed since 28/03/2014
    sorry working for me. Just had it running and it send them after 5 minutes running.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Upadated to 8.09 and now everything is ok.
    22:55:20: [+] Sent 939 links to lindexed.com