Skip to content

One Time Content Generation

Currently I use WAC for content generation but its creator recommends to switch out content every 2000 verified contextual links or so. When I'm building 50000+ links per project over the course of a few days this is a real pain.

Is there any solution out there that will allow me to generate one massive lot if content for a project that is large enough to provide sufficient diversity over 50k contextual links?

@ron @gooner @2take2 and anybody else running large lists what do you guys use?

Thanks

Comments

• steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Article builder
  • edited March 2014
    Outsource baby!

200 spin sets would be enough (that is like 200 different articles that each can be spun to make 100 unique articles).

• Hmm not wanting to pay for it. Content machine seems to be a good idea. Il look imto article builder.

How many links would you build with an article that was pulling content from 9999 scraped sentences?
  • I would use Kontent Machine for creating lots of unique content, and article builder if you want it to be readable for what ever reason.

Even If you import only 10 articles from KM on the least unique setting they will still be good for months before it becomes a problem to get them indexed. You could, of course, use lots more and just use a macro to pull them from a file instead, but they are spun so deeply by default that it is unlikely to ever be a problem.

There are, of course, other tools that will do the same/similar job though.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I can provide you with 100 GSA data files, each containing about 20 articles in heavy syntax -- u can get some more info here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/5138/gsa-ser-data-packs-emails-pdf-s-longtail-keywords-new-service#latest
  • @2take2 ive been using content foundry recently and it seems to do the trick. Its a little buggy but it creates a file of 9999 sentances and spins them together each time. 9999 sentences how many links would you build with that do you reckon? Probably at least 10000 id think
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited April 2014
    Hi @hadoken, to be honest I've got no idea mate, but I would guess that such a spin would last a decent amount of time.

If in doubt, just add 5 or 10 of them to the article manager or set up a macro to read them from a folder and never worry about it again.