Skip to content

Email accounts in spintax form

@sven or anybody who knows

When I input emails to gsa ser with spintax form and I have gsa ser set to try to create multiple accounts per site will gsa remember which email was used previously or just pick one at random?

I suspect it will just pick at random so if it trys to register with an email it has previously used on the same site will it try again with a new email or skip the site and move on?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    on spintax format it is using a random one, but if you add them as a new account it is trying to use something not used before.
  • edited March 2014
    Ok. So it wont try to open another account if there is only one email slot (with many spins)? @sven
    naw it still tries to create new accounts...but it might choose a already used email.
  • Thanks. So if it happens to use the same email and it fails will it try again or skip and move on?
    will try again.
  • Thanks sven one more question.

If using an imported site list, that particular site may not appear again. So if it fails to create the account due to bad email will it try again straight away (until it gets a new email) or try again when it NEXT encounters that url?

If it try's again straight away how many attempts will it make before giving up?
    it submits to that url again if url was seen again. this can happen from a verified account or search engines.