Skip to content

1000 FR Backlinks

Is posibile to get 10000 .fr  backlinks with gsa ?
Please help with some advice of how to set up gsa settings to get only .fr backlinks 

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You can add "!.fr" without quotes here:

The ! is a reverse filter so instead of skipping these sites, it will only post to them.
  • Cool, thanks, anybody els targeting france ?
  • I will target france soon! :) and this thread will help big time! :) Thanks!
  • iSagani  Dont have big expectations :D
  • edited April 2014
    @edyculay but let us try this one :) we never know bro :)
  • If you get more than 50 backlinks you're lucky. I got gsa running for 24 hours last time i tried it and barely got 30 xD
  • You should try scraping with "inurl:.fr" (without quotes) added to every footprint. I don't know if there's any better way to do it, but I just quickly did it and the results looked very promising.
  • fakenickahl i did that , i even used like 5k popular french words as keywords to scrape i got only 200 backlinks 
  • @edyculay, how many unique domains did your scrape produce?
  • I'm interested in getting FR links have had trouble getting very many with GSA so I would be interested in hearing some tips. 

or better yet does anyone out there sell FR verified lists , I would love this.
  • yea me too, anyone here want to share some tips? :)
  • I scraped a list with more then 50k unique domains, but the verification rate is extremily low
  • Some engine needs to be translated if you want to find/post on real french sites.