Skip to content

Very Low Verification rate - Any settings issue or List issue ?

I am using my GSA 
- 20 Semidedicated Private Proxy.
- Running one project right now.
- Captacha Breaker.

Is there any problem with my settings or is it the verified list which has low success rate ?

Comments

• Should look at what types of captchas are in your list as you may need to send certain captchas to certain services, CB can't solve them all alone.

Again this is very little and basic info for someone to reply and be of some help. . .
  • I am using my GSA 
    - Captacha Breaker.

Is there any problem with my settings or is it the verified list which has low success rate ?

I have seen your posts and I assume you are a newbie. 

As long as a newbie no matter what you got it's always ended up lower than expected  than experienced power user.  No matter what you can't skip the learning duration.

You need multiple projects to hit the decent link per minute and eventually it it increases with the time.  Give some time ..learn n optimize meantime... 

If you use only gsa captcha breaker with the setup you will loose a lot..if you choose secondary captcha solver like capmonster or xevi it will give more success as many valueble targets contain recaptcha.. if you do junk content or data you will loose many targets and the list goes on.

And the engines you going to select...if you choose contextual rich platforms , articles etc where it needs to create account even approval it takes time..ex. wikis are hard to build while tracksbacks,explolits, vlog comments etc easy ...

After all indexing takes time...  Seo needs patience ... If you want success You have long way to go.

Good luck
    Thanked by 1APOBLower
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I am using my GSA 
    - Captacha Breaker.

You ask if anything is wrong with your settings, yet you provide no screenshots of them, so how do you expect someone to comment on whether your settings are good or bad?

Take screenshots of all the GSA SER  general settings
    Take screenshots of your GSA SER project  (both the data tab and options tab and also email settings) 
    Take screenshots of your GSA CB settings
    Show where you added the list and how projects connect to it.

Then, could you post all the screenshot settings here, and we can comment on them?

What do you consider a low success rate?
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict