Skip to content

Need help for Indexing

vegalinuvegalinu Indonesia
edited March 25 in Need Help
hello mate , want to ask about how to index faster than usual and get indexed on ahref faster . Because i already use around 6 month now, the daily indexed backlinks was only around 5-10 links only for each project . i use redirect pro , gsa indexer and external service but nothing works . 
Im asking because i am curious, some people who sell's only 5$ service for 20k links , and get indexed around 1k links in 7 days . 
Kindly share what tools or what do i miss ? i also use 200 private proxy for this  :( 
Thanked by 1Kaine

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Pointing tiered links at your non indexed links is one method.

Pointing indexed pages at your non indexed links is another method.

Not everything will get indexed. Will depend on if the page with your link is blocked from indexing via robots.txt

Will also depend on how unique your content is. If duplicate content exists on the site, it won't get indexed. So make sure to use spun content during posting and change this spun content often to avoid duplicate submissions. Make sure your titles are well spun too, otherwise you will create duplicate urls on each site.

Link sources found inside url redirect pro and gsa seo indexer will not get indexed by themsleves. They will need to be sent to an indexing system or have more links pointed at them.

Any single tier blast of links you do that have zero inbound links will have minimal chance, if not zero chance of being indexed. Links with no inbound links are mostly ignored by search engines.

Google has changed a lot over the years. Even now with current updates, they are mass deindexing sites and pages. Getting new pages into the index does not happen by itself anymore. You have to be a little more creative with your content and strategies to get pages indexed.
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • vegalinu maybe try the 100 free test links for speedy Index bot and see what results are.

Got nothing to lose, my results were good
  • vegalinuvegalinu Indonesia
    sickseo said:
    Pointing tiered links at your non indexed links is one method.

Pointing indexed pages at your non indexed links is another method.

Not everything will get indexed. Will depend on if the page with your link is blocked from indexing via robots.txt

Will also depend on how unique your content is. If duplicate content exists on the site, it won't get indexed. So make sure to use spun content during posting and change this spun content often to avoid duplicate submissions. Make sure your titles are well spun too, otherwise you will create duplicate urls on each site.

Link sources found inside url redirect pro and gsa seo indexer will not get indexed by themsleves. They will need to be sent to an indexing system or have more links pointed at them.

Any single tier blast of links you do that have zero inbound links will have minimal chance, if not zero chance of being indexed. Links with no inbound links are mostly ignored by search engines.

Google has changed a lot over the years. Even now with current updates, they are mass deindexing sites and pages. Getting new pages into the index does not happen by itself anymore. You have to be a little more creative with your content and strategies to get pages indexed.
    this is really helpfull thank you very much , will try to understand your guide here and for sure to try this 
    vegalinu maybe try the 100 free test links for speedy Index bot and see what results are.

Got nothing to lose, my results were good
    thanks mate, will try for sure
  • I really wish those softwares where you just ran scrapebox test, saw 1000 not indexed,

Added list to software and hit index and then checking in Scrapebox again 10 seconds later and 80 percent or more of your links got indexed in Google was still a thing, lol

(Or publishing a video on Youtube and its already ranking in live serps first check.)

Basically, they were just using the free Google add url

There were so many just software varieties...

-Magic Indexer

-Badass Indexer

-Web 2.0 Indexer

- running your own script - though it was harder to program those days but I saw some of those tools sell for 500 a copy. 

All they did was add a url to Google Submit Url on a loop :D

I really wish those softwares where you just ran scrapebox test, saw 1000 not indexed,

Added list to software and hit index and then checking in Scrapebox again 10 seconds later and 80 percent or more of your links got indexed in Google was still a thing, lol

(Or publishing a video on Youtube and its already ranking in live serps first check.)

Basically, they were just using the free Google add url

There were so many just software varieties...

-Magic Indexer

-Badass Indexer

-Web 2.0 Indexer

- running your own script - though it was harder to program those days but I saw some of those tools sell for 500 a copy. 

All they did was add a url to Google Submit Url on a loop :D

wow , never know this before thanks for let me know brother god bless
  • To be clear none of these tools work any longer, and the open Google add url is gone. 

You can request indexing for your verified domains, same in Bing which I believe is underrated for webmaster and indexing tools, even keyword research to a degree.

I logged in Bing webmaster to check domain and said "you need to go get some more backlinks" lol
    edited April 3
    we tried almost every tools , but couldn't get as the person that i mention , selling gsa service and get indexed in 7 days around 1k links 

• I'm steadily getting about 80 percent with Speedy Index Bot.

Maybe have a look at what kind of links your sending as there are some that wont index no matter what you do which likely not very good links anyways.

Also, look at content if its article and on low quality site and its spun garbage, it likely wont index either.

This is a new report from right now from project 100 links sent from SER to Speedy Index Bot.

So thats 84 percent in 72 hours, then after the final count of 11 days, half of the unindexed links are return to your balance as credits.

And I do double check via Scrapebox, though I do it less as I trust this service more now.

What are you having trouble indexing?
    trying this speed index bot now
  • vegalinu said:
    hello mate , want to ask about how to index faster than usual and get indexed on ahref faster . Because i already use around 6 month now, the daily indexed backlinks was only around 5-10 links only for each project . i use redirect pro , gsa indexer and external service but nothing works . 
    Im asking because i am curious, some people who sell's only 5$ service for 20k links , and get indexed around 1k links in 7 days . 
    Kindly share what tools or what do i miss ? i also use 200 private proxy for this  :( 

Does nothing really work for you? I only use GSA URL Redirect and SEO Indexer and everything works fine
    , I'm getting my results on Ahrefs.
    Even though I'm pointing out the obvious, I'll still post pictures of how I configured it. However, remember that you will have to wait a few months for the first results on Ahrefs. At least for me it was like that and it worksTry like this. Keep us informed

Set Search Engine Ranker

Set URL Redirect

Set SEO Indexer

Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • Yes, should be pretty easy to hook up GSA products together, you must read some docs and test though
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited April 10
    vegalinu said:

vegalinu said:

If you are sure you are not penalized, that your content is unique and can be indexed, send me a PM of 1000 of your links which I will pass through our indexer and we will be fixed for Google Bing and Yandex.

• 5 percent in 7 days is good indexing rate? What are you using 200 private proxies for, exactly?

Because i already use around 6 month now, the daily indexed backlinks was only around 5-10 links only for each project . i use redirect pro , gsa indexer and external service but nothing works .

I do not see even on basic settings how this is even possible???

If they are tier 1 links strictly pointing to a domain, does that domain come up with site:domain search or rank for the exact match name of the domain? So if domain in question is added to search "domain" it should pop up first, does it?

If these links are not tier 1 and tier 2+ are they indexable links? If contextual do-follows, is the content any good? Stolen and spun shit likely not going to give great results. Also, if same exact article is posted on many of these sites, indexing rate will likely suffer also.