Skip to content

SEREmails - Stay away from SEREmail scammers

I already lost more than 200$ + with them as they sell  JUNK blacklisted catchalls.

I been using verified link lists from BHW and here sellers and i thought the low submission rate was cause by link lists.   But i am wrong.  After i switch to another catchall provider now my LPM went from 3 to 117 lol

Also seen some users even complain about this.  They also owe me $$ on Affiliate which they never release.

@Sven @s4nt0s I can prove that they owe an affiliate commission of $114 from last year and how poor their junk domains. 

Thanked by 1iherbs
Tagged:

Comments

• This is very concerning. If their service is hurting the success of GSA SER, they should be removed. From 3 LPM to 117 is a MASSIVE change....
    Thanked by 1iherbs
  • I am using https://sertitanmails.com and LpM is constantly at about 150 depending how many projects I have opened.
  • iherbsiherbs worldwide
    Its best to host own catchalls its very cheap.checkout bhw for guide
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited March 3
    I never believed using catchalls is a good thing because if a site owner sees he is getting spammed by emails from the same domain, all the site does is block the domain, and all the emails will be blocked using that domain. 
    Best use individual emails or roor emails on as many as possible domains so it is not so apparent that the emails are from a specific domain.
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • royalmice  Thank-you for your wise words!  B)

Years ago, always liked to use a variety of other emails created and adjusted for use in SER. 

Like buy 200 emails for project mixing up Yahoos, Gmails, AOL, for example.

I know it's harder to do now like that but not sure why or when that sort of safe thinking went out the window?

Add or change all the subdomains you want but footprints is left still created at the DOMAIN level.

It's would also be very easy for webmaster to grab all accounts created by DOMAIN and simply mass delete all the created accounts data, and set of some filters that may delete your links automatically anyways.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited March 3
    royalmice  Thank-you for your wise words!  B)

It would also be very easy for webmaster to grab all accounts created by DOMAIN and simply mass delete all the created accounts data, and set some filters that may delete your links automatically anyways.

It is extremely easy for a web master to block emails from specific domains, sub domains or even TLD's.
    All the webmaster has to do is take the domain and add it to an Exim filter.

Below is the screenshot of how to stop all mail from speciic domains ( that will stop all emails including sub domains from the domain.

Personally i dont use that option, because these days it is easy to just buy cheap $1.99 domains and use them for bulk mailing, what i prefer to do is block the mail server IP adedress.
    Ifyou view the properties of an email you can retrieve where it was send from, including the mailserver nme and IP, just block all mail from that IP, and all future spam from them are blocked.

============

For tools like GSA SER it is a bit different, because they dont send emails they just use the email to register accounts, but it is still possible for site owners to block registrations from specific domains, and or the IP address doing the registration.

===========

For GSA SER users my advice is to use proxies for submissions (account creation), and use as wide a variety of email accounts as possible, even if it means purchasing from many different providers. Also throw in some free mail accounts like Gmail, hotmail, yahoo, as these are not se easy \ impossible to block on a domain level or mail server IP.

• The irony of of SER users creating a "Spammers And Abusers (black list)" is priceless :D