Skip to content

Dark Mode

Hey @Sven, any chance of getting a dark mode for WC? Running the white screen during late hours in my dungeon is not helping eyes  :D  

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
  • I started a tutorial here somewhere in a new skin looking good for SER on topic to asissts with similair complaints in thread and provide temp workaround.

Probably should have started a new disussion or finished it and had it added to docs.

You can use a windows like @royalmice said which is very helpful and use nightlight for example, I think at 9pm this computer goes into that mode. Wouldnt know I never make it that late  :D

Some monitors have eye saver mode in addition. I have a curved 27inch 1080p I use on occasion with this that helps with eye strain issue. Samsung I believe. Very cheap at Walmart.

Basically, turning brightness down is what is does. Giving yellowing like effect on my eyes. It's helpful.

Does WC have similiar settings to SER like "hue" "sat" " brightness" or is is "hackable" like other GSA software? 

I was all about dark mode when it came out, then dark mode and light mode ended up both hurting my eyes.

I found a happy medium like a lighter grey which I achieved basically adjusting the brightness in the tutorial.

I wanted to add more but basically was able to get SER from reg blue, to dark blue, green (which I currently am using), yellow, and pink/purpleish with a sliding backround color from brightwhite to dark gray and even black if you wanted.

dp001  but get in back of the line buddy :smile: SER should get some new skins first  :D

I also had some cheater glasses that were 125% size increase and a shade of bluish and they helped too.

To bad I lost them.
  • edited March 2
    I've been using night mode on my PC @royalmice however still its bit sharp to look at the white/yellow screen

WC does not any settings for display @backlinkaddict , and these days most of the dark modes are dark grey so would be good to have one for WC 

dp001  but get in back of the line buddy :smile: SER should get some new skins first  :D

Add thats not fair haha..  you guys have already have had a skin for SER, now its WC's turn which has not seen any new skin since birth  :D
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited March 2
    ok well then try a pair of really dark sunglasses if it bothers you that much ----- what are you a vampire of something.
    Been using GSA stuff for over 10 years light (normal ) colours never bothered me one bit.
    Thanked by 1organiccastle
  • If your looking at screen in dark for long time its not great idea anyways.

Maybe try bluelight filter if have option?

• dp001 said:
    I've been using night mode on my PC @royalmice however still its bit sharp to look at the white/yellow screen
    What makes you watch WC at night? Enjoy the evening, sleep or watch your website stats and inbox instead.
  • iherbsiherbs worldwide
    Gunnar glass eye wear is great for cutting boue light and its great for eye strain and protect eyes

Lutein , billberry , NAC , high quality cod oil supplements p. You can grab those on iherbs and they got good brands. You dont have to worry about side effects etc as they only