Skip to content

Serlinks vs serverifiedlist

I plan to buy my GAS ser license, and I'm doing some previous research. I don't have the knowledge nor time to scrape my own list, so probably will contract a list service. I plan to do only drip/high quality campaigns. which provider would you recommend?
Serlinks , serverifiedlist, another one...

Comments

• Certainly NOT serverifiedlist - being shared to 200+ users and providing mainly identified targets
    Thanked by 1nobodyknows
  • Oh, you don't even have an SER license yet :#

And also limited scraping knowledge/experience, then In that case, Yes purchasing a list would probably be more benificial to you at that point if your looking to "hit the ground running".

That being said, I'd listen to @AliTab advice about using tiers and blog comments in a certain way, maybe you want to ask him more this? Possibly, even give you some Templates to get started if you purchase his list?

These could come in extemely handy especially for someone with a new SER license getting started!

Thanked by 2nobodyknows AliTab
  • Oh, you don't even have an SER license yet :#

And also limited scraping knowledge/experience, then In that case, Yes purchasing a list would probably be more benificial to you at that point if your looking to "hit the ground running".

That being said, I'd listen to @AliTab advice about using tiers and blog comments in a certain way, maybe you want to ask him more this? Possibly, even give you some Templates to get started if you purchase his list?

These could come in extemely handy especially for someone with a new SER license getting started!

I know it's a newbie question :), but when you mention buying @AliTab list, it's a one off fee, or a monthly service?

• I believe its a resonable monthly fee, I would assume a "one off" list maybe be older, more spammed like you mentioned, not filtered, possibly even just identified etc so theres always risk!

But if you want to learn specifically about his service visit here https://gsaserlists.com/ or tag/PM him?

There's also a huge difference between "identified" and "verfied" lists. 

"Verfied" is what you want as a list that is just "identified" could still leave SER with alot to do before it can post to them and can have a higher percent of URL's that will simply just fail or never become "verfied".
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • In addition, you should be able to "sync" a monthly list easily into your SER software. 

If you buy a random list you may find yourselve having to import and possibly even have to work with .sl sitelists which im assumming you've never done?

There's also usually tutorials and an helpful guides and or bonuses like templates for members with these types of services.

One of the most helpful guides on SER I've ever read came from a members area from one of these services.

But that was over 10 years ago and that specific service is long gone I believe. . .

Thanked by 1nobodyknows
  • In addition, you should be able to "sync" a monthly list easily into your SER software. 

If you buy a random list you may find yourselve having to import and possibly even have to work with .sl sitelists which im assumming you've never done?

There's also usually tutorials and an helpful guides and or bonuses like templates for members with these types of services.

One of the most helpful guides on SER I've ever read came from a members area from one of these services.

But that was over 10 years ago and that specific service is long gone I believe. . .

thx for the info

1- I've checked many BHW threads about this, and serlinks gets better reviews than gsaserlists (hyped) what 's your take on this?
    2- is the web 2.0 addon worth the money? how does it compare to rankerx?
  • My take is I personally wouldn't believe or read to much things said on BHW.

I won't waste my time reading "fake or biased reviews" on these sites either.

I will contact someone ask and test results for myself and use case.

Im not sure what your goals are even so kinda hard for me to help in that sense.

I don't know about rankerX either currently, I've seen people say its not been working great lately and or they dont like the UI. Are they just trolls? I have no clue! Maybe, someone would like to share a "real" experience/case study about it with actual screenshots and explanations for you or other new SER users but I'm doubtful of that?

The add-on gives you extra "static site scripts" with goal of adding more tier 1 do-follow targets for your campaigns.

SER alone can't find and post to these sites without the add-on or a very expert skillset.

Depends on your goals, but I was happy with support I got from @AliTab.

And for my use case, Im more interested in that it added ability to bring javascript more easily into SER for scripting but that's more advanced and doubtful you care to do/get into scripting any time soon so we would view/use add-on as two seprate things/ways.

I do however have a potential case study I've been thinking about on some links I built with the Serlib add-on months back and let them sit. But I have not decided if to make challenge and post it here just yet ;)

Thanked by 2AliTab nobodyknows
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I'm a pretty heavy user of Rankerx. I'm running 12 of them now. It runs very nicely with a decent site list (few hundred do follow sites). I have it automated with zennoposter so very easy and quick to set up and run campaigns on a large scale.

The downside is that you have zero control over the use of dofollow and no follow link sources. The software has a site selection feature where you can set just do follow link sources - but this doesn't apply to the built in site list, so it's a pointless feature!

The tiered campaigns point links at no follow which is a complete waste of resources. I get better results running single tiers with the entire site list. Then use gsa as T2/3 to power up further. I get about 600 live links from the bult in site list using just xevil with it. About half of these are do follow.

The link sources have decent DA and they do move rankings up if you can get them indexed. But for web 2.0 links, it's really poop. Hardly any links. Maybe 20 web 2.0 premium and 30 web 2.0 blogs. Half of which are no follow. The forums, bookmarks and web profiles are the biggest modules with about 100 links from each.

If you want to boost your DA/PA then you need access to lots of unique domains. Personally I'm using all 3 tools gsa ser, rankerx and money robot. The more sites you can build links on, the easier it will be to move rankings up.

As for site lists, I do my own scraping so it's been a very long time since I purchased/tested any. But most sell identified lists - raw scraped sites that mostly don't work with gsa ser, so complete waste of money. gsaserlists by @AliTab would be the best one out there as his lists are all verified targets - tested to work and give live links. Plus he scrapes google, so all links are indexable in Google which means they will influence rankings in google.
  • nobodyknows take into consideration the current strength and refferring domains of your domain/main projects and probably want to have on-page and other similar factors there setup (priority). Also, keep in mind using anchor text generic, brand name and "naked" URL links is "best practice" dont start blasting it with  "money terms" and expect good results. Especially when starting out with new domain.

@AliTab is constantly working and scraping good targets for his service and its obvious he is really into Platform Identifier so he's actively working to optimize his servive and can be trusted.

sickseo is also very knowledgable and has clearly been using these tools since the beggining. I was even researching the other day and saw a strikingly blog ranking above "bigger" websites. Upon investigating further why this blog page was ranking above these other websites even with the homepage left completely default I saw it lead to one of his projects so I guess the results speak for themselves. . .

I assume this was created with the add-on?

I have seen though that reddit pages, linkedin pages, strikingly blog posts and others have been providing some good results lately doing research in multiple niches.

Just an observation on my end . . .

Thanked by 2AliTab Deeeeeeee
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Thank you to both @backlinkaddict and @sickseofor suggesting my service. Your support means a lot to me.

@nobodyknowsYes, it is a monthly subscription. Additionally, you have the option to opt for long-term subscriptions: https://gsaserlists.com/shop/

I'm releasing a significant update to my service that will greatly enhance its functionality. This update includes an automatic clean-up feature for the lists, ensuring they remain effective. Additionally, it will adhere to the rules set in every engine, which means that any junk links that have been verified before but are no longer functional in GSA SER will be removed. This should significantly improve the quality and effectiveness of the lists provided.